JoseBravo Dec 14, at JoseBravo you literally made me laugh out loud and spit a little coffee on my screen! Thanks for that. JoseBravo Dec 16, at It's hard to comprehend how much space that is with so few people in it. LAT2 Dec 14, at About 29, of those are in Whitehorse. N Dec 14, at LAT2 : Shhhhhh, people aren't supposed to figure us out. Coldspringer Dec 15, at Too bad I can't go there without increasing their population.
Arctic Treehouse, Finland
Holy cow, it is just so cool to see how many people have visited and have love for riding in the Yukon. Once you make a visit, it sort of puts a spell over you, doesn't it? I've been day dreaming about my next Yukon visit since the day I flew home! Gamsjaga Dec 14, at Hammer48 Dec 14, at I can't emphasize how spectacular the riding is up there!
The community is so involved in building up mountain bike tourism and it truly shows. Loamers that are years old are as fresh as day one which would be destroyed within a month in Whistler are all over the place! I was lucky enough to do some work with Boreal this summer and have to say, go check them out if you want the ultimate mountain bike vacation! Returning as guests is on the to-do list for my girlfriend and me next summer.
Cjmurray Dec 15, at Grew up shredding with Dylan in whitehorse, still live there. Still love riding all the trails I grew up with.
- Latest Cruise Deals & Cruise Holiday Packages at Lowest price | Ecruising;
- One Direction: 1D Interactive Love Quiz 2 (Interactive Quiz Books, Trivia Games & Puzzles all with Automatic Scoring).
- Chasing the Midnight Sun & Finding Anthropology - Greta Babarskaite.
- Pratiquer la sophrologie au quotidien : Une source de bien-être pour tous (Epanouissement) (French Edition).
- #1330 HALTER VINTAGE CROCHET PATTERN (Single Patterns)!
It's always a pleasure when that guy comes to town and wants to ride! Was great being a part of this!
- The Master of Highbridge Manor (Mills & Boon Modern).
- The Code - Evolution - Book III;
- Zor: Philosophy, Spirituality, and Science.
Cjmurray Ya Curtis! Always a great pleasure playing bikes with you man. Aikow Dec 14, at I have been there twice now, but after watching this I am feeling the need to go again. Never got to ride Money shot, and Mt. Hero in Carcross is still on my bucket list too much snow last time. Boreale is the best, and their new digs lodge looks amazing. Get up there, you will not be disappointed!!
This brought me back so hard - straight chills and nostalgia all the way through from my two years working in Skagway and playing bikes in the Yukon. Literally my genesis and gateway into the sport I love.
Chasing a Midnight Sun!
Book a room for the summer solstice to experience nearly endless sunlight. Share via Twitter.
Chasing the Midnight Sun in Norway | Traveller24
Share via Email. Arctic Treehouse, Finland Playful treehouse charm enlivens ultra-modern suites in this forest hotel, which brings creature comforts to the woods of Finnish Lapland. Arctic Watch Wilderness Lodge, Nunavut, Canada Flying into this remote lodge is a spectacular introduction to the polar region, and you can spot beluga whales through the plane window as you soar miles north of the Arctic Circle. Make a Reservation Powered by Skylark.
Related Stories, hidden Related Stories show.
Dupont Circle Review: First In. Get the magazine. Daily Traveler.
- Travels in the North of Germany, Describing the Present State of the Social and Political Institutions, the Agriculture, Manufactures, Commerce, Education, ... Country (With Active Table of Contents)!
- Photo project in Finland: chasing the Midnight sun | Indiegogo.
- Your Appearance!
- Collaborative Leadership: Lessons from the Street to the Boardroom.
- Chasing a Midnight Sun: 13-day Iceland Landscape Workshop.
- Chasing the Midnight Sun | Montage Magazine.
- Latest Cruise Deals & Cruise Holiday Packages at Lowest price | Ecruising.